Wintergirls is a fictional novel by American author Laurie Halsey Anderson. The novel was published by Viking in 2009. The story centres on a girl named Leah Overbrook who suffers from anorexia and self-harm. Leah tries to deal with her mental illness while balancing everything that is going on in her life. You can read the review and download Wintergirls pdf at the end.
Laurie Hals Anderson’s Winter Girls tells the chilling story of 17-year-old Leah struggling to unravel her life. Even before the death of her former best friend Cassie, with whom the novel begins, Leah’s day to day had fought for her. The two friends became embroiled in eating disorders. A pact to become the slimmest schoolgirl required them to lead a violent and destructive lifestyle for themselves and others.
Wintergirls PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Wintergirls PDF.
- The American author Laurie Halse Anderson has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so its easier for the readers to understand it.
- The novel comes under the genre of Novel, Young adult fiction.
- Wintergirls published in the year 2009.
- The novel contains a total of 05 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Wintergirls PDF
Click here to download Wintergirls PDF ebook here: