William Cronon was born on September 11, 1954 (age 67 years), in New Haven, Connecticut, United States. Education history of William Cronon is Yale University (1990), University of Oxford (1981), University of Wisconsin-Madison, and Jesus College. He is a basically American-based writer historiographer and environmental researcher. Also a professor and lecturer of history and nature at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. President and director of American Historical Association. Write many famous books and novels. Published books for both scholarly and general audiences. You can download Changes in the Land pdf at the end.
Changes in the Land Review:
After a few months after launching this book was the winner of the Francis Parkman Prize, only because of the noble cause of this book William Cronon the author of this book is the man who puts his effort to stop global warming and climate change. He raises his voice on every forum in the world. This book is re-published with updated data about global warming and the major cause of global warming, In this book, author mostly focuses on England because England start the concept of colony and capitalization. Capitalization is the biggest cause of climate change because of this model we run for money and ruin our planet.
Changes in the Land PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Changes in the Land PDF.
- The author William Cronon has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so it’s easier for the readers to understand it.
- Changes in the Land is released on September 1, 2003, by Hill & Wang.
- The novel comes under the genre of History, Nonfiction, Science, American History, Ecology, School, Anthropology, Natural History
- The novel contains a total of 288 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Changes in the Land PDF:
Click here to download the Changes in the Land PDF eBook here.