Tony Horwitz was born on June 9, 1958, in Washington, D.C., United States. and he died on May 27, 2019, at George Washington University Hospital, Washington, D.C., United States. Complete his education at Brown University; Columbia University. Tony Horwitz is a basically American-based writer and media person. He served as a chief editor on a private News Channel. Write serval famous books in his life. Write mostly in science, history, fiction, biography, and documentary genre. And also the winner of the Pulitzer Prize for writing many of the best books for us. You can download Blue Latitudes pdf at the end.
Blue Latitudes Review:
Blue latitudes are the story of Captain Cook most peoples know him as the son of the sea, Tony Horwitz author of this book prepares readers to take an astonishing ride in captain cook’s ships, If you like sea travel and story about ship and incident happen on oceans, especially in Atlantic ocean then this book fulfill your desire. The author writes everything about him how he started his career and what makes him differ from others because there are millions of captains till now but why does everyone know or want to know about captain cook because he achieves something rare no one on his level till now you can read everything about him in this book.
Blue Latitudes PDF Features:
The following are some of the major features of Blue Latitudes PDF.
- The author Tony Horwitz has written it.
- The book is in simple English language so it’s easier for the readers to understand it.
- Blue Latitudes is released on August 1, 2003, by Picador USA.
- The novel comes under the genre of Travel, Nonfiction, Adventure, Memoir, Australia, Travelogue, World History, Historical
- The novel contains a total of 480 pages.
- Readers loved to read this novel.
Download Blue Latitudes PDF:
Click here to download Blue Latitudes PDF eBook here: